Tuesday 25 March 2014

Lili of The Valley - "Flower Fairy"

Good evening folks, well surprise, surprise, here I am again with another card to share, I am on a roll at the moment, not sure how long that will last though.

I am almost too ashamed to admit it but this is the first card I have made using a Lili of The Valley stamp, (shame on me).

I have coloured "Flower Fairy" with Copics, then added a sprinkling of Glamour Dust.  The entire image was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.



The papers are Basic Grey "Porcelain", Spellbinders Opulent Ovals, seam binding and a medley of flowers to finish with.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge - Flower Frenzy
Hobbycutz - Girly but NO PINK
That Craft Place - Flowers and/or Mothers Day
Die Cut Divas - Lets Emboss It

Thanks for visiting my lil Oasis and for all the lovely comments you kindly take the time to leave.
xx Vicki xx

5 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Fab Card And Love The Orange

Arlene said...

Such a sweet image and colored so well. CUTE.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining us at Hobbycutz this time, xxxx

coops said...

so stunning vicki.i love your fabulous colours and gorgeous pretty image and details ;D

xx coops xx

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Vicki
Fab card. Love the flowers. Thanks for entering the Hobbycutz challenge.
Best wishes.
Ang